Covid-19 PCR testing on Rhodes
Should you have being examined for Covid 19 by PCR test while you’re on Rhodes, you may contact among the following medical facilities. Please note that we depend on information provided on the site of theirs for this listing, so we cannot guarantee that an exam may be provided at the time you might require it. We consequently really encourage you to contact the facilities before your journey to Rhodes to confirm availability for Covid 19 PCR testing.
Greece’s safety & vaccination program accelerates
Welcoming tourists again is it’s possible after the implementation of lock down restrictions (such as sending an SMS message to go to exercise and shops), that have finally been eliminated, so the intensification of the national Covid 19 vaccination program.
Goal given to Greek islands
The system to vaccinate nearly all residents on destinations is being intensified as a way for Greece’s islands being Covid totally free by the end of June.
All of the residents of forty smaller Greek islands have vaccinated. Some nineteen of the most famous Greek islands are now being prioritized with the single dose Johnson and Johnson vaccine (Rhodes, Thasos, Kalymnos, Limnos, Lefkada, Samos, Chios, Lesvos, Naxos, Syros, Paros, Kefalonia, Zakynthos, Santorini, Mykonos, Corfu, Kos, Salamina.) and Aegina
You will continue to have to use a mask in outdoor and indoor public places (non compliance has a €300 fine) and also follow safety protocols, like a restriction on figures in stores and also a 12:30am 5am curfew.
Arriving to Rhodes and Greece
All travellers should finish their PLF until the morning before entering the nation as well as making the nation, providing comprehensive info on the point of theirs of departure, the length of earlier visits in some other places, so the address of the stay while in Greece. In case of several stays, they’re needed to offer the address for the very first twenty four hours at least. One PLF must be submitted per family members.
Travellers are going to receive a confirmation email upon submission of the PLF.
Travellers are going to receive the PLF with the distinctive Quick Response of theirs (QR) code on the morning of the scheduled appearance in Greece and can be notified via email (the QR code is going to be offered in a hyperlink within the confirmation email).
Travellers starting or boarding on the prior morning of the appearance is permitted to do it upon displaying the confirmation email, because they are going to receive the QR code of theirs during their voyage or flight.
The PLF may additionally be discovered on the Visit Greece app and also at travel.gov.gr. It’s highly suggested that most visitors download the Visit Greece app (GDPR compliant) at no cost, prior the appearance of theirs in Greece.
On May fourteen, Greece opened the borders of its in an attainable and safe manner.
In the paragraphs follow, we present a step-by-step tutorial on how you can make before traveling to Greece as of May 14th.
These recommendations are in position to make certain the protection of the health of yours, in addition to the wellness of your family and most of those associated with providing you a secure hospitality experience:
- As of May 14th, tourists arriving in Greece are needed to have a bad PCR certificate from a testing lab, for a Covid 19 test included no later compared to seventy two hours before arrival.
This test is mandatory for those tourists (including kids over the age of five), no matter the epidemiological circumstance in the nation of departure.
- Proof of a bad test isn’t needed however for those tourists with finished the vaccination of theirs (i.e., fourteen days have elapsed after the final vaccination, based on the doses needed) and also store a vaccination certificate.
Acceptable vaccines are: Pfizer BioNtech, Moderna, Astra Zeneca/Oxford, Novavax, Johnson Johnson/Janssen, Sinovac Biotech, Gamaleya (Sputnik), Cansino Biologics, Sinopharm.
- Proof of a bad evaluation isn’t needed when the traveler has recovered from COVID in the past nine weeks. This may be demonstrated by having a certificate of recovery given by a public power or maybe an authorized lab. Yet another alternative is a certification of an optimistic PCR molecular test result, verifying that the holder recovered from the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection, done a minimum of two weeks before arrival, and no later than nine weeks before arrival.
- Every traveler that arrives in Greece, no matter the certification in the possession of theirs, might have an arbitrary health screening. If you’re selected, make sure you keep in your mind that the screening is necessary. In case of refusal, authorities reserve the best to refuse entry into the nation. The choice is made through a specific sampling system “EVA” widely used too in the summer season of 2020.
- Important clarification: Entry of visitors in Greece isn’t subject to vaccination. Presenting a vaccination certificate greatly helps with the steps upon arrival. Nevertheless, in no situation is a vaccination or maybe antibodies certificate regarded as a “passport”.
- The nations from of which entry is permitted, under the above mentioned problems, without the necessity for the following self isolation are: EU & Schengen Area nations, USA, UK, Israel, Serbia, UAE, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Thailand, Rwanda, Singapore, the Russian Federation, Ukraine, Kuwait, China, Qatar, Bahrein, Belarus, Canada, North Macedonia, and Saudi Arabia.
- Non EU people are highly encouraged choosing direct flights to Greece. In any other situation, travelers must abide by the stop over state requirements.
Passengers are permitted to go into the nation through just about all overseas airports as well as the ports of Patras, Corfu and Igoumenitsa.
Travellers can enter from the area borders through the entry gates of Ormenio and Promachonas in a 24h basis and Evzonoi from 07:00 to 23:00.
Yachting and also cruising is allowed. Maritime connections with Turkey and Albania are temporarily restricted.
Obligations for each and every visitor to Rhodes and Greece
Every traveler should fill in the specific PLF (Passenger Location Form) absolutely no later than 23:59 of the morning before arriving at Rhodes Airport Diagoras.
Before departure, most travelers should assure they sell an acceptable form of accreditation of the medical condition of theirs. Acceptable documents include:
- A bad PCR molecular test result from a laboratory; the test should be used as many as seventy two hours before entry.
- A vaccination certificate issued by an authorized authority.
- A certification of healing from the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection given by a public power or maybe an authorized lab.
- A certificate of an optimistic PCR molecular test result, verifying that the holder recovered from the SARS-CoV-2 virus infection, done a minimum of two weeks before arrival, and no later than nine weeks before arrival. All certificates should add the crucial info (i.e. amount of doses plus the respective dates) of theirs in English, Spanish, Italian, German French, Russian and the person’s full name should equal the title on the passport or perhaps some other recognized travel document. Upon arrival:
Tourists arriving in Greece are subject to:
- Sampling RAPID antigen assessments at the entry gates for selected people pulled from a specific sampling process, primarily based on the “EVA” system.
- Mandatory isolation in case they test positive for SARS-Cov-2, adhering to a sampling test. In this particular situation, the tourists and their traveling companions are accommodated in quarantine hotels, where they are going to undergo further PCR evaluation to verify the original diagnosis. Guests are going to stay in seclusion hotels for no less than ten days. The expenses on the accommodation in quarantine hotels are discussed through the Greek state.
Conformity with the protocols during transport as well as throughout your whole stay in Greece may be the critical component that will enable all people to remain protected and go back to normality.
We value your understanding and apologize ahead of time for just about any extra inconvenience.
We extend a warm thank you for the synergy, and also for selecting the state of ours for the vacations of yours.
We look ahead to inviting you to Greece.